About the Role
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Overseeing and monitoring of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and
- Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments
- Keeping track of the cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeline targets
- Working in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies
- Overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of goods or materials
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delay
- Working in relation to production departments, quality assurance, and supply chain analysts in the
- Examining, identifying, planning and managing special logistics and warehousing processes or
involves ensuring that accurate and complete accounting, reporting, and internal control systems are
functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained.
We are looking out for Warehouse Logistics Manager for our Edtech division. The candidate should have experience in handling Logistics operation and Warehouse Management at Pan India Level.
About the Company