About the Role
To create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, books, and social media. To manage complete execution of artworks, designs & die-lines in hand for Production, Sampling & Marketing purpose.
· Understanding the artwork requirement
· Create balance and appealing artworks
· Work on various formats
· Create accuracy in artworks
· To design 1. Marketing Collateral e.g., Banners, posters, invite, leaflet 2. Covers and inside of the books.
· Reprint Job and New Books- Check the final files of reprint if that is OK for print or not (Black overprint, Bleed, Colours, etc.)
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
· Reference search- Make search for book layout, book images, fonts, layout design and marketing collateral.
· Check all creatives are perfectly placed and submit errorless job.
· Constantly bring in new and innovative design / layout & creative ideas.
· Corrections in work of outside venders.
· Make image size less or PDF size small.
· Make barcode and make MRP patch for the books and placed on covers.
· Organizing archives of images for easy reference.
Minimum 1+ yr . of experience as Graphic Designer
Experience working Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw
Graduation in BFA would be an added advantage
Qualification or certification in designing
About the Company
Navneet FutureTech Limited (NFL), a subsidiary of Navneet Education Limited, is in the business of providing Technology based products and services to students in the K12 segment.
NFL offers wide rande of products & services to School (B2B) and Kids directly at home (D2C), under various brands like TopSchool, TopClass, Leapbridge App + Home Learning Kit and VEMS Tutoring Platform.