About the Role
Editors write, review and revise content for Edtech Early years content. Editorial responsibilities may vary according to the projects of the organization.
• Write detailed text as step by step instructions for Early years various children’s products. ( for e.g.:
DIY activities, Games, Flash card usage instructions, About the book series etc)
• Coordinate with subject matter experts and fact-checkers to ensure manuscript accuracy.
• Proofread and edit text to ensure proper spelling, punctuation, syntax and overall coherence.
• Conduct research to get factual information and authentic detail. (free from Plagiarism)
• Carry out range of editorial tasks as and when required.
• Work with the team to develop content in keeping with the publication's style and editorial policy
• Editors ensure that all written content has correct grammar, punctuation, and syntax. Editors must
write clearly and logically.
• Working closely with design and production departments to ensure the products are taken under
production on time and to the highest standard possible
• Regularly Archive the content
A bachelor's degree in a publishing-adjunct field, such as English, communications or journalism.. or M.A in English.
A strong a strong command of written language
Having a degree in early childhood education can also be a plus.
Ability to work in a team with a dynamic process.
Excellent Reading skills and Writing skills
Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF editor
Ability to function as a team player
Great organizational skills and ability to Prioritize effectively.
About the Company
Navneet FutureTech Limited (NFL), a subsidiary of Navneet Education Limited, is in the business of providing Technology based products and services to students in the K12 segment.
NFL offers wide rande of products & services to School (B2B) and Kids directly at home (D2C), under various brands like TopSchool, TopClass, Leapbridge App + Home Learning Kit and VEMS Tutoring Platform.